- Eventim Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Al. Jerozolimskie 25, 00–508 Warszawa (hereinafter “Eventim”) respects its users’ privacy and looks after their data, in particular their personal data. For this purpose, the company uses appropriate technical solutions that prevent third party interference with the users’ personal data.
Acquiring and processing user data.
Eventim collects data which is voluntarily provided by the user. Apart form the registration form, users’ personal data may be collected in connection with the provision of other services (e.g. newsletters, notifications, etc.) or the organisation of competitions on Eventim websites.
Personal data is processed pursuant to the consent of the users as well as the legal right to process data which is essential for the performance of the agreement and settlement of accounts for the services provided by Eventim, as well as the fulfilment of other lawful purposes by Eventim, including marketing. The data controller for the users’ personal data shall be Eventim.
The provision of any personal data is voluntary, however in some cases it may constitute a condition precedent for the provision of services by Eventim. The persons whose data is processed by Eventim are entitled to access their respective data, make amendments and request their deletion. Contact details are also used by Eventim for the purpose of sending information concerning Eventim and the services rendered thereby. It is possible to opt out of receiving such information at any time. For the purpose of rendering services by Eventim in an appropriate manner, it may be necessary to disclose personal data to third parties.
The user’s consent to the processing of personal data by Eventim for marketing purposes is entirely voluntary.
The user acknowledges that the ticket purchased by him may contain his personal data such as the name, surname, PESEL number and other information - if required for the purposes of the event the user purchased a ticket for or if required by the organiser of the event.
The user acknowledges that subject to the applicable law, Eventim reserves the right to disclose the users’ personal data to third parties for the purpose of completion of orders (to the extent it is required for the performance of the agreement concluded with the user), in particular to its affiliates (mother companies and subsidiaries).
The user shall be entitled to verify and amend the personal data stored on his user account on the Eventim website, in particular the user shall be entitled to request that Eventim delete his user account and all its contents.
Eventim protects the transferred personal data from unauthorised disclosure, including unlawful processing of such data.
Eventim utilises cookies which are strings of data stored in the end user device for the purpose of enabling the use of Eventim websites. These files usually contain the name of the website they originate from, time of storage on the end user device and a unique number.
The types of cookies Eventim may utilise include the following:
• session-only cookies - temporary files stored on the end user device until the user logs out, leaves the website and the application or shuts down the program (web browser);
• persistent cookies - stored on the end user device for a definite period of time which is specified in the file parameters or otherwise until they are manually deleted by the user;
• cookies necessary for the operation of the service and the application - they enable the use of our services and include, among others, authorisation cookies necessary for those services which require user authentication;
• cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used for the purpose of detecting authentication fraud;
• efficiency cookies - enabling the collection of information on the patterns of use of websites and applications;
• functional cookies - enabling storage of defined settings and personalisation of the user interface;
• advertising cookies - enabling the provision of marketing content customised to the user's interests;
• statistical cookies - enabling the processing of website and application statistics.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• compiling statistics to enable the enhancement of structure and content;
• maintaining user sessions (after logging in) so that the user does not have to log in on every subpage;
• specification of the user profile for the purpose of displaying customised advertising content;
• personalisation of the content of Eventim websites to the preferences of the user and optimisation of the use of Eventim websites.
Additional information concerning cookies and other technologies utilised by Eventim in connection with the services rendered for the benefit of the users may be accessed by clicking on the banner marked with the word “cookies,” which is displayed in the lower left-hand corner of the screen upon accessing an Eventim website.
Eventim websites may contain hyper links to third party websites. Eventim has no influence on the content of such websites and advises users to familiarise themselves with the privacy policies of their administrators. Eventim shall not be held accountable for the content of related (third party) sites.
- The User may, at any time, inspect and review his/her personal data and request its removal by Eventim, well as by entities being members of CTS Eventim capital group and entities related with CTS Eventim capital group on personal or capital basis.
Last revised: 10.08.2017